Deep river gorges, peaceful valleys and mountains that touch the sky tell the story of this serene yet rugged way of life. Go into a mountain coal mine then ride a steam engine to the top of a mountain. Be awed at the Appalachian folk art and awestruck at the National Radio Observatory that keeps a watchful ear and eye on the universe. Play a round of golf, learn to skeet shoot, go horseback riding or hiking or just sit back and relax. Fall in love with West Virginia.
• New River Gorge
• Exhibition Coal Mine
• Tamarack Appalachian Cultural Center
• Cass Railroad
• National Radio Observatory
• Canaan Valley Resort (Special Dinner & Entertainment)
• Hillbilly Hot Dogs
• Blenko Glass Company
• Heritage Farm Festival (Smithsonian Affiliated)
Tour begins in Beckley WV
Transportation options available, call for details.
• Join trip in Beckley WV or Motorcoach transportation from Nashville TN
• All attractions included
• All accommodations and baggage handling included
• Professional Tour Manager